Friday, January 26, 2007

Free movie for teachers

I got this e-mail from a Summerbridge listserve (a summer program I taught it). I have no idea what this movie is about, but free can´t be bad.

Dear Friend, I have some amazing news to share with you!

AMC Theaters and Paramount Pictures have agreed to let teachers across the country see “Freedom Writers” for free for one week! Between January 26 and February 1, AMC Theaters will be celebrating teachers and spreading the Freedom Writers’ message by allowing teachers nationwide to see “Freedom Writers!” I urge everyone to tell a teacher to go see “Freedom Writers” at an AMC Theater near them! I also encourage teachers to bring their class, their co-workers, or even their families to this special film that is touching the lives of millions. Please help the Freedom Writers and me encourage educators everywhere to take advantage of this very unique opportunity! Please see AMC's press release for more information and be sure to forward this email to everyone you know (especially teachers!)

For further details, go to http://www.amctheatres.com/promos/freedomwriters/.

Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the movie!

Erin Gruwell .

No comments: